Why join Carbon60 Our promise Your development View current vacancies
Why join Carbon60?
Working at Carbon60 is more than just filling vacancies. For us, recruitment is a partnership in which we help each other to reach our potential – this includes our clients, candidates and our fellow colleagues.
We are always looking for passionate, ambitious and talented people who have the drive to achieve their potential and be part of a team that will help us become market leaders.
Work for an industry recognised award winning recruitment agency
Winner of the Best Construction and Engineering Recruitment Agency 2016
"I am extremely proud of every member of the Carbon60 team – this is a credit to the huge amount of talent in the business and a culmination of a lot of hard work.”
Paul Nolan, MD, Carbon60
Whether you are new to the industry or an experienced recruiter looking for a challenge which you can’t get in your current company, contact Alayna Parish
or call 01329 227 047
Our promise to you
To ensure every Carbon60 employee is able to reach their potential our Senior Team have made a promise to everyone. If you decide to work for Carbon60 we promise to:
- give you the training and achieve your potential and earn more
- provide an environment for you to try new things and challenge old thinking
- reward people who exceed expectations
- challenge you to be better.
Work for us and we will offer you:
- uncapped performance commission
- competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- training and personal development to further your career and personal skill set
- a diverse and interesting client portfolio with excellent commission growth potential.
Carbon60 Rewards and Benefits.pdf
Carbon60 is growing and we can offer you the opportunity to achieve your potential in a dynamic and exciting working environment.
Our flexible training program is adapted to suit the needs and goals of experienced recruiters joining Carbon60 and we make a promise to our employees that we will help you achieve your potential.
New to the industry
Become part of the Carbon60 team and we will:
- give you a comprehensive training program designed to help get your career with us off to the best possible start
- sponsor you to study for the REC’s Certificate in Recruitment Practice course – a must-have for all client-facing roles
- offer you continuous training bespoke to your needs and goals.
Carbon60 is part of the Impellam Group
which is the 2nd largest staffing business in the UK and 12th worldwide which offers unlimited career possibilities across different sectors within the UK or across the world.