With high levels of industry and functional expertise across Carbon60, we have been in an enviable position of organically developing our national & international executive search business to deliver roles from Director to Board placement levels.
We have worked with some of the world’s leading aviation businesses to successfully place skilled professionals within their organisation who have the right cultural fit and values to succeed in the role.
Why we are different
Understanding your culture
We ensure that we have an in-depth understanding of your culture and needs and use this to create a detailed profile to attract and engage with the best talent.
Rigorous candidate screening
Our extensive due-diligence and rigorous candidate screening ensures that we only show you the most relevant individuals who share the same values and aspirations.
Working in partnership with you
Our singular aim is to create long-term relationship with you built on respect, results, working in partnership with your own resourcing team. Our history of working in partnership with most of the aviation employers has allowed us to understand their cultures and help us identify the right candidate efficiently.
With 40 years industry experience we have developed a diverse and talented pool of candidates and combined with our extensive search and selection process we will deliver to you handpicked candidates for your role.
We ensure that we provide you with a clear and transparent process:
- Inclusive consultation process to define a clear and detailed brief
- Design a bespoke recruitment strategy per assignment with clear communication lines
- Agree a pre-set and accountable delivery time frame with a designated single contact point
- Identify at ‘source’ successful candidates – we focus on resourcing the top talent in the market, individuals who are generally happy and successful in their current positions and are not active in looking for new opportunities
- Subsequent presentation of 3 fully qualified, short listed candidates
- Expert management of the offer through to the commencement of a successful candidate.