We are a preferred supplier of contract and permanent talent to a global leader in the aviation manufacturing space.
They approached us with an urgent requirement for 30 Assembly and Test Technicians and we were engaged to recruit all vacancies as a campaign project. The challenge was that many of their local competitors were paying higher salaries and offering comparably better prospects.
We provided a project-based recruitment approach which, due to exclusivity on the 30 roles, allowed us to offer a highly competitive project fee. Through concentrating the assessment of new hires into 2-3 days we were able to reduce our costs and fees further and minimize the impact on hiring managers and their operations.
This project included:
- Sourcing people via advertising, assessing direct applications and referrals
- Confirming suitability, rates and completed pre-assessment interviews to produce a shortlist
- Holding a 4 stage interview process in one day which included a, skill-based test, factory tour and a 30-minute face-to-face interview with the Manufacturing Director and HR Manager
- Achieving acceptance of offers on the same day
- Clearance of successful applicants