Looking for a change of job? We have created a number of useful documents to help you at every stage of the process and help reduce the stress of looking for a job.
Excellent service and not a single hitch with payments. Very friendly, professional staffPlaced job seeker, 2017
- Top 5 reasons people leave their jobs
- Why Christmas is the best time to job hunt
- 8 reasons why you didn't get the job
- 9 steps to maximising your job search
- Bouncing back from a job rejection
- How to job hunt at work
- How to make sure a job is right for you
- How to get your dream job...even if you're not the dream candidate on paper
Social media help
- A guide to raising your internal profile
- 7 things you should do in the first month of starting your new job
- 8 ways to be happier at work
- A guide to asking for a pay rise
- Dealing with a difficult manager
- How Netflix hire the best people (and keep them)
- How to resign
- Should you outsource your recruitment
- Women in Engineering
- 5 personality traits of an Estimator
- Site Manager health & safety gone mad
- Where are all the quantity surveyors?
- What kind of project manager are you?
- Top time employees job hunt
Carbon60 welcomes feedback and treats all concerns as an opportunity to continually monitor and improve our service to clients and candidates. Please contact email@example.com or download our service improvement policy for full details of how to submit a complaint.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Find out more