Supplier Quality Engineer Ref number: 53377Carbon60 are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to be responsibility for establishing supplier approval system, conducting audits, and improving...
Title: Senior Design Engineer.
Salary: Up to £37,000
Carbon60 are working with a leader in the design and manufacture of special purpose machinery who are looking to employ a Senior Design Engineer for their team in Dorset.
If you are looking to join a well-established and growing company please read on and apply.
As the Senior Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design and detail new mechanical projects to engineering design specification.
- Liaise with other departments to achieve most efficient project.
- Design using Radan 2D and Solidworks 3D systems.
- Drawing up and processing of bills of materials.
- Travel as required to carry out offsite survey visits at customers factories in the UK and overseas.
To be considered for the role of Senior Design Engineer you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Proven Solidworks design history
- Previously designed special purpose machinery or dynamic motion products
- Able to check own work
- Work well on own initiative
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.