Carbon60 is an award winning engineering & construction business and we are looking for 2 x experienced administrators to join our security & vetting team...
A Production/Assembly Technician is required to join a specialist equipment manufacturer with a global reputation based in Fareham/Segensworth area
The Production technician/Assembly technician will be responsible for:
- manufacturing and testing of optical fibre-based sensing products
- Production Technician / Assembly Technician position overview
- Manufacture and test of optical sensor products
- Manufacture and test of opto-electronic measurement system
- QC testing of incoming components, products and test of finished goods
- Stock control and replenishment - including purchasing of consumables when necessary
- Working with the MRP and Production Control systems for input of build and test data
- Administration and paperwork as required
- Inspection, programming and test of PCB boards
- Assistance with packaging and despatch of finished product
- Involvement in the generation and review of Work Instructions and Procedures
- Production Technician / Assembly Technician position Requirements
- Previous production or assembly experience of delicate components
- Fibre optic handling experience
- High level of attention to detail
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the required skills, please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.