Main Responsibilities & Duties:Working within the Infrastructure and Security team to manage and coordinate the development and delivery of technical solutions within Infrastructure and Application...
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of an innovative compliance team for a world leading Pharmaceutical company providing administrative and payment support to UK commercial teams, planning customer events and activities.
- Process payments on behalf of UK based colleagues for customer activities - checking the correct compliance requirements are in place before any payments are submitted - Meeting requests from Oncology team members, Collation of requirements, Submission onto internal system.
- Accurately manage payments to healthcare professionals and organisations - ensuring the requirements for a compliant payment are met
- Provide colleagues with payment process and policy expertise to ensure the highest level of efficiency and compliance.
- Experience of an Administration / Co-ordination role within a Pharmaceutical organisation would be highly preferred however candidates for an FMCG, Retail or commercial background would also be considered.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well in small intense and collaborative team environment and the desire to become an expert in compliance processes.
- A passion for customer service and drive for high performance. Ability to work to targets and deliver a high standard of work quickly.
- Ability to execute high volume transactions quickly but with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent core IT skills - MS Word, Excel etc.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.