Main Responsibilities & Duties:You will join a highly respected organisation to work as part of a team to assure and deliver storage technologies for a...
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- We require an experienced Project Manager to lead an enterprise transport project utilising their previous experience of transport/logistics projects. This position will be relatively light on Project Management activities but will be heavily focused on assurance activities.
- Your mail goal will be to deliver a new Transport system and processes to the 3 Remote Distribution Centres, delivered through three software solutions; Paragon, Microlise and C3 (Yard Management)
- This project will involve working closely with an external 3rd party Consultancy and therefore a key element of this position is to provide assurance for the various deliverables provided by external partners and developing the Change Management aspects of plan with the internal Change Lead.
Essential Technical / Business Experience:
- Experience of delivering enterprise scale Transport / Logistics Management projects for large E-commerce, distribution or retail focused companies; ideally with some experience of Yard Management.
- Experience of at least one of the following three platforms: Paragon, Microlise or C3 (Yard Management), knowledge of WMS would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of common Project Management methodologies and disciplines through the complete project lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience of taking accountability to drive delivery of key projects in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter who requires little supervision, only occasional direction but with a willingness to take full ownership of their work.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.