Due to expansion and impressive national growth, a UK leader in the mobility sector is looking for an experienced Lift Service engineer to join their...
We are looking to engage with dynamic project managers who have a background in Defence to join the team tasked with upgrading IFF Radars to Mode 5. You will be based in Bristol, as a Project Manager on an energetic and multi-cultural team. As the programme is expected to last 2-4 years you will have to be dedicated and ready to face the challenges along the road.With good hourly rates, and a fantastic team this is a great opportunity for you to be involved with.
- Committed to full duration of contract at 3 years
- Able to work in an energetic and dynamic multi-cultural team
- Experience within the Defence markets, preferably with some exposure to engineering projects.
- Experience managing projects with high value
- 5 years project management experience
- Prince 2 qualified
- German/Spanish language skills
- Radar experience
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.