Main Responsibilities & Duties:Working within the Infrastructure and Security team to manage and coordinate the development and delivery of technical solutions within Infrastructure and Application...
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be required to help run and check a high volume monthly payroll (min 8k employees) in a busy team with payroll production, queries, and other tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
- Input manual changes to payroll on a monthly basis and process weekly emergency payments.
- Internal financial control (ensure that all costings and WBS codes are handled correctly under the guidance of the senior members of the team.
- Ensure that any absence payments comply with the Terms and Conditions relating to the individual.
- Validate accuracy of monthly data input of colleagues.
Essential Technical / Business Experience:
- Must be knowledgeable and comfortable with production of P45s, "grossing-up" and calculating NI deductions.
- Previous experience of high volume payrolls within busy environments, ideally of 5,000+ workers.
- Ability to "hit ground running" and assist in running payroll with minimal supervision.
- Solid knowledge of payroll related legislation
- Experience of Irish payroll would be highly desirable however is not essential.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.