Painting operative ShrewsburyA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Painting operative to start in the South West Coventry and North East Worcestershire area to start...
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Supervisor for one of the countries leading manufacturers of Specialist interior products.
To supervise the CNC department to ensure the highest quality standard.
- To maintain production
- Deal with machine breakdowns / gain technical help from machine suppliers / solve machine issues
- Organise machine services
- Monitor and log machine down time
- Monitor and log tool wear
- Monitor, log and improve output
- Organise tool sharpening
- Work with the production planning team to ensure output requirements are achieved
- Organise staff requirements and cover for holidays
- Creating and amending AutoCAD drawings, making certain they are suitable for production
- Managing the customer approval process for all drawing prior to manufacturing release
- Troubleshooting fabrication problems and consideration of operation and construction of plant in design.
- Follow all Health and safety / standard operating procedures at all times.
- Carry out any additional tasks as and when requested to do so.
- A self-motivated and conscientious approach
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- A good Wood working CNC knowledge
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD (CAD/CAM) an advantage.
- Logical, organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in the furniture or construction industries would be advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity to join an expanding company with great prospects and career progression. Interested? Please apply directly or email me.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.