Technical Administrator We are looking for a Technical Administrator ideally with experience in Facilities for a role with a leading Contractor working on a commercial...
I am urgently looking for a Homeless Officer to work with a client to fill all the statutory functions included in the Housing Act 1996.
Experienced Homelessness Officers that have a sound understanding of guidance, law and case law, who are able to make appropriate and thorough enquiries, and have the ability to produce robust s184 decisions.
Officer required for the below: Case Law Managing case loads approx. 30-35 Homelessness Legislation Section 184s.
The successful candidate will be involved extensively in casework, taking responsibility and accountability for their case decisions.
Homelessness prevent work is a key area and will include:
- providing appropriate advice and assistance;
- providing advocacy and support to clients including defence of possession proceedings;
- attending court where necessary;
- investigating and dealing with cases of potential/ actual illegal evictions and landlord harassment;
- offering and involving mediation services and relevant agencies including those providing legal advice;
- utilising and administering the various financial initiatives available including rent deposits/ rent in advance schemes including liaison and arrangements with clients and landlords;
- making recommendations for approval of those initiatives.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.