Security Engineer An excellent opportunity for a Security Engineer to work for one of our large FM client in Hampshire.The role involves covering Swanwick and...
Our prestigious client, leader in the FM industry are currently recruiting for an experienced Admin Support in Eastleigh
To provide comprehensive administrative support to the internal supervisors, the role requires the ability to work under minimal direction and communicate effectively with other staff and key Account Managers. A flexible approach with computer and administrative skills is required. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Facilitating the smooth running of all round administrative functions, including answering telephones, filing and scanning, raising quotes, downloading information.
- Raising accurate purchase orders in a timely fashion as agreed to ensure SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Preparation and processing of invoices within an agreed timeframe
- Supporting the management team with the preparation of extra works documents.
- Maintaining accurate records, paperwork and associated spread sheets.
- Supporting the Helpdesk
- Supporting the issuing and close out of tasks on the system running daily reports.
- Acting as point of contact as and when required.
- Creating quotes from information supplied on client training request forms
- A self-starter, able to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and cope with short term deadlines.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent communicator (phone, email and client/supplier meetings)
- Eye for detail (checking quotes/POs/Invoices etc.)
- Experience with raising and closing purchase order numbers
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Previous experience of an administration role in an operational/FM environment advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
- Ability to plan and organise
- Drive and determination
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Interested? Please send your CV to Adrienn Turoczi.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.