We are currently recruiting for a Bristol based Mobile engineer to cover Bristol/Swindon/South Wales regionWorking hours: 8.00am 17.00pm (Monday to Friday)Job Purpose:A flexible role to...
Unmissable Quality Engineer opportunity with the biggest Support Services Company in the UK at their Bristol based plant.
Backlog of documentation within Goods Inwards and production - additional resource required to pull back schedule * Checking in parts and documentation.
* Route Card Check
* Sign off of production documents
* Undertake the final inspection of product as directed by the Supplier Quality Manager
* Assist the production with lessons learnt with the use of tools for corrective and preventive action and continuous improvement
* Compile and produce analysis and trend reports on Quality related information to enable improvements
* Communication of the production quality requirements to the production team, and educating the production team in the impact of the requirements
* Review and approval of Quality related documents both internally and from the supply chain as required e.g. configuration management plans, supplier quality plans etc.
* Provide assistance in the generation of Production Plans and Documentation, e.g. Production Plans and Specifications
* Undertake assurance activities including regular review to ensure that the requirements of the contract continue to be met
* Assist Production Teams as nominated Quality representative with regards quality related matters and queries, including being the point of contact for customer quality assurance
* Assist in process investigations and issues arising to reach a conclusion that may result in corrective and preventative action.
* Management and sign off of non-conformities, deviations and concessions.
* Communication of production related Quality requirements throughout the Quality team as required
* Previous document check experience essential.
* Successful candidates will be pro-active and have a structured and systematic approach to work.
* Candidates will possess excellent communication skills at all levels, enabling effective liaison within production teams and other areas of the business.
* They will have a good understanding of production quality ONC, HNC, NVQ Level 3 qualification and in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing or distribution based environment
* Have a background in a highly regulated industry and be familiar with the quality levels and disciplines required. Defence or aerospace background desirable
* Knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems (IS09001, AQAP, AS91 00, etc.)
* Computer literate with good keyboard skills and understanding of MS Office applications
* Will have a good working knowledge of quality tools and problem solving techniques e.g. (pareto, FMEA, 5 why's, 80, etc.)
* Good time management skills
If you would like to make a difference and have experience working within a similar role then we would like to hear from you!
As a successful candidate you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Please apply by sending your CV with relevant qualifications to Adrienn Turoczi
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.