A leading AJ100 Architects are seeking a Principal Designer to join their team in Cardiff. You will be responsible for providing all aspects of their...
Site Manager - Porth
One of the UK's leading fit-out Groups are recruiting for a Site Manager to join their Project team in RCT south Wales region. Due to an expanding project pipeline this organisation are seeking a Site Manager with an Fit-out Shop Fit background, ideally you will have managed site teams on fast paced fit out programmes within the education sector. Generally, working hours will be Monday to Friday 7.30-5pm.
Key Tasks as a Site manager will involve:
- Managing site team installing workshop made and loose furniture.
- Liaising with Main contractor daily/Weekly site meetings Using QA systems
- Sending daily Reports to senior Project Management using Site Audit Pro.
- Ensuring that programme of works is on target and budget
AS a Site Manager the successful applicant will have the following:
- CSCS Card (Black Card)
- First Aid.
- Proven ability and track record within the Fit Out Education Sector
- Carpentry/Fit out Background
- Own Laptop and conversant with Site Audit Pro
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK's leading Fit out groups with the potential for further contracts given
If you have the relevant experience as a Site manager, live within a commutable distance to Tonypandy, would like to discuss the role in more detail, please email your up to date CV to Brett
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.