HVAC Engineer SwindonA leading Facilities Management and Building Services organisation are seeking a HVAC Engineer to carry out a variety of HVAC installation, maintenance, reactive...
Commercial Gas Engineer Swindon
A leading Facilities Management and Building Services organisation are seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out a variety of mechanical installation, maintenance, reactive and PPM works across the Swindon region within a variety of sectors, in accordance with current regulations.
- To assemble, install, test, and maintain all Gas equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools, power tools and test equipment.
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem attempting in all instances to provide a first visit fix.
- Carry out installation, maintenance and reactive works on plumbing jobs including but not limited to central heating systems, water pipes, waste pipes, toilets and commercial plumbed in appliance.
- To attend all reactive works within your specified region, meeting SLA targets (if applicable).
- To attend all planned works to test or maintain Gas/Plumbing equipment/installations.
- To work safely from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- To attend all sites requested to you by the Company within the agreed time frames.
- To be flexible with start and finish times, carrying out works with minimum disturbance to clients and their trading (if applicable).
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- To attend all call outs and/ or provide technical support to clients when on-call.
- To work outside of normal hours both weekends and nights.
- To complete all work to the best of your ability and ensure all work is carried in accordance with the current Gas Safe/Oftec regulation standards.
- To complete and return all paperwork to the office in the agreed time scales using the relevant resources e.g. tablet.
- To carry out general maintenance works as required by the Client/Company.
- To provide support to team members and provide technical advice when needed.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager/supervisor.
- To be aware of the budgetary and commercial implications of the work.
- C&G Level 3 Plumbing qualification (or equivalent)
- Valid Domestic Certification (in accordance with Gas Safe regulations/standards)
- Valid Commercial Certification (in accordance with Gas safe regulations/standards)
- Asbestos Awareness
- Driving Licence (Full UK)
- Reactive maintenance and installation Gas experience
- Able to test own Gas installation/maintenance works
- DBS check required, clear to work within care homes and high security sites
In return you will receive a rewarding and progressive career at a leading organisation with an excellent reputation.
For more information, contact Euiain Herring at Carbon60global: 02920 388757 07545 151365
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.