An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join...
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a Control and Instrumentation Technician to join their Dunbar based operations to respond to plant and equipment breakdowns as well as identifying and resolving problems throughout the facility. The role requires you to work 45 hours a week Monday - Friday.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the control and instrumentation equipment throughout the plant. A flexible approach is required when responding to plant breakdowns outside normal working hours and ensuring vital plant work is achieved in a timely manner.
- This position will require response to plant and equipment breakdowns both during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours
- This role requires a flexible approach to ensure that vital work is achieved timely and accurately
- Identification and resolution of problems, escalation to management in a timely fashion
- Ensure maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the plant.
- Understanding of Environmental and H&S issues and their impacts
- Experience in Control & Instrumentation engineering within process industry or power plants
- Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems
- Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.