Main Responsibilities & Duties:Support the end-to-end recruitment process in line with client requirements, liaising with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and Support teams to assist colleagues in...
An opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies, transforming everyday waste into high quality recyclables. An exciting time to join a company within a multinational group, who are looking smart people utilising smart technology to deliver their vision. They are currently in search of a LGV Driver to join their Northampton based operations to carry out various driving responsibilities, requiring you to work a 42.5 hour week.
Joining the plants team you will be required to carry out various driving responsibilities as well as ensuring the security of vehicles and equipment at all times. Working within legal driving hour requirements, the desirable candidate also requires to carry certain licence specifics of C or C+E.
- Adhere to legal requirements regarding driver's hours, highway regulations, permits and legislation indicated by Line Management.
- Ensuring security of vehicles & equipment at all times
- Ensuring completion of satisfactory daily records and all associated drivers paperwork.
- Ensuring safety is a priority for yourself and other people, vehicles, equipment, and plant.
- Good geographic knowledge of the area serviced by the Logistics Unit
- Full Driving Licence.
- Category C or C+E
- Driver CPC
- Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.