Commercial Gas Engineer Swindon A leading Facilities Management and Building Services organisation are seeking a Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out a variety of mechanical...
HVAC Engineer Swindon
A leading Facilities Management and Building Services organisation are seeking a HVAC Engineer to carry out a variety of HVAC installation, maintenance, reactive and PPM works regionally within a variety of sectors covering the UK, providing a professional service and working in accordance to F-Gas regulations.
- To assemble, install, test, and maintain HVAC equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools, power tools and test equipment.
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem attempting in all instances to provide a first visit fix.
- To dispose of any capture and dispose of any F-Gas in accordance with the latest regulations.
- To attend all reactive works within your specified region, meeting SLA targets (if applicable).
- To attend all planned works to test or maintain HVAC equipment/installations.
- To work safely from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- To attend all sites requested to you by the Company within the agreed time frames.
- To be flexible with start and finish times, carrying out works with minimum disturbance to clients and their trading (if applicable).
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- To attend all call outs and/ or provide technical support to clients when on-call.
- To work outside of normal hours both weekends and nights.
- To complete all work to the best of your ability and ensure all work is carried in accordance with the current F-Gas regulation standards.
- To complete and return all paperwork to the office in the agreed time scales using the relevant resources e.g. tablet.
- To carry out general maintenance works as required by the Client/Company.
- To provide support to team members and provide technical advice when needed.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager/supervisor.
- NVQ HVAC Lvl3 (or equivalent).
- Asbestos Awareness.
- Driving Licence (Full UK).
- C&G 2079 (F-Gas).
- Valid CSCS.
- Gas Qualifications (Domestic and/or commercial).
- Electrical Qualifications.
- C&G 2394/5 or C&G 2391.
- Experience in general fabric works i.e. carpentry, tiling, painting etc.
- Experience with mechanical works such as plumbing, gas etc.
- Experience with electrical wiring to Part P standards.
- Able to test own HVAC installation works.
- DBS check required, clear to work within care homes and high security sites.
In return you will receive a rewarding and progressive career at a leading organisation with an excellent reputation.
For more information, contact Euiain Herring at Carbon60global: 02920 38875707545 151365
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.