A leading AJ100 Architects are seeking a Principal Designer to join their team in Cardiff. You will be responsible for providing all aspects of their...
One of the UK's leading AJ100 Architects are seeking to join their growing & award winning team in Cardiff.
This established Architects with a strong client base and high profile project wins offer the successful candidate the chance to join a friendly and progressive team within their Cardiff office.
The organisation's client list includes household names that challenge them with a range of project types across the residential, commercial and retail sectors. The Cardiff office is now looking for an Architect to undertake Concept and Master Planning design of a wide range of projects.
The Role: The ideal Senior Architect will be working on a series of projects for established clients. Candidates responsibilities will include the following;
- Reporting to the Head of the Cardiff Office.
- Management or projects from start to finish.
- Liaising directly with the client and other stakeholders to develop briefs and designs.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of CDM regulations and quality standards
- Good knowledge of building products and construction details
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software including:Revit and AutoCAD
- Good Communication, Client and Project Management skills
- ARB / RIBA Registered
Salary & Package The role would offer a salary from £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, along with a company pension plan and an annual discretionary company bonus. For more information, contact Euiain Herring at Carbon60: 02920 388757 07545 151365
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.