Local Authority in Swindon seek a Senior Landscape Architect to join their design team on a part time contract basis, possibly leading to a permanent...
Senior Quantity Surveyor
A leading global FM and professional services provider are recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Swindon on a permanent basis. Your role will be to work as a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a contract to provide services as a Facilities Management Integrator. This is a hands-on role; you must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- To ensure that the work orders are verified as per the terms of the Supplier contractual agreements.
- To manage a team of Quantity Surveyors (all based in Swindon)
- To ensure supplier disputes are resolved expeditiously.
- To prepare reports, both regular and adhoc.
- To prepare estimates of project works for Client budgetary review and approval
- To monitor progress on major projects
- To assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Set up and manage systems appropriate for the commercial verification of work orders
- Assist with production of budgets and forecasts for the project and monitor actual performance vis-à-vis forecasts.
- Produce estimates of project works for Client budgetary review and approval
- Produce ROC Forward Works Plans
- Review of supply chain quotations/tenders for Minor Works Projects to ensure costs are aligned with contracted rates
- Carry out benchmarking reviews of all supply chain costs to ensure VFM is achieved
- Participate in supplier tender evaluations
- Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
- Demonstrates experience of managing a team
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
- Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Excellent MS Office applications skills
- A track record of identifying the need for additional systems and processes
- Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit and work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements
- Ability to produce weekly / monthly summary reports
- Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing (multiple suppliers)
- Experience of working with Concept / Sharepoint (Ideal)
- Experience of working in a company that provides facilities management services (Ideal)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to enhance and progress you career at a leading global organisation that operates in more than 40 countries.
For more information, Contact Euiain Herring at Carbon60 Ltd02902 38875707545 151365
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.