B1 Licensed EngineerBirmingham AirportCarbon60 have an exciting new position available for a B1 Licensed Engineer with type ratings on A380, B757 or B787 to work...
Mechanical Contracts Engineer
3 Month Contract
The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major mechanical and electrical installations within the food process industry. The huge range of work carried out by the company includes process pipework and plant installation along with planned and preventative maintenance. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Contracts Engineer to join the company supporting projects in the West Midlands and nationwide from their head office in Birmingham.
As a suitably experienced mechanical contract engineer you will working at the company's head offices in Birmingham. With responsibility to work closely with an appointed tender manager and project team to:
- Review tender packages received - technical and process evaluation.
- Prepare sections of tender and internal RFQ documents to pass to internal business divisions.
- Coordinate the preparation of multidisciplined estimates and quotations.
- Produce accurate and detailed site surveys.
- Develop supporting quotation documents - CAD drawings, Data Sheets, Clarification information etc.
- Liaise and communicate with subcontractors and suppliers to seek quotes.
- Ensure documentation is maintained as per the project requirements.
- Support the appointed PM on technical and engineering / process matters.
Proven experience in the process engineering industry with emphasis on sound mechanical / process bias engineering. Knowledge of piping system design required (Experience related to food and beverage industries would be beneficial). Sound skills in the development and engineering of small, medium and large projects.
Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Project.
Based ideally in Birmingham you will need to live within a commutable distance of B30 3HX.
In return for your experience you will receive a competitive hourly rate between £35 and £45per hour CIS/LTD as well as a range of benefits.
Please get in touch by sending your current CV or calling David on 07711 734 452 to discuss your application in more detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.