I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer who has experience in working in a hospital environment, and who can carry out PPM and reactive...
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer who has experience in working in a hospital environment, and who can carry out PPM and reactive maintenance. All planned and reactive maintenance work should be carried out to comply with the relevant current standards.
The Mechanical Engineer will be working in South Est London for a prestigious FM company.
Main duties of the Mechanical Engineer are the following
- Responsible for providing with PPM and Reactive maintenance on all plant
- Monitoring and fault diagnostics of computer-controlled Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Tasks that are outside of the job role may be required from time to time
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer role are the following
- Excellent faultfinding skills and knowledge on all mechanical
- Mechanical engineering qualifications
- Minimum 5 years` experience with commercial buildings
- Must have or willing to undertake DBS check
- Desiderable, experience in working in a Hospital environment
This is a temp to perm role in central London, excellent opportunities for career progression as the client I am working alongside is a growing international business headquartered in the UK.
Call me on 02030 960428 or 07554 458977 if you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer role and want to find out more.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.