Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a high number of Facilities / Building Maintenance engineers for a permanent positon with our prestigious client based at Heathrow Airport.
Applicants must have experience carrying out:
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on assets in accordance with allocated target dates to maximise availability and meet agreed service levels.
- Continually improve asset performance by investigating faults or poor performing assets and implement appropriate remedial action.
- Timely completion of work orders and accurate capture of maintenance history (work orders, spares information and similar) and update other records to meet business, regulatory & statutory requirements.
- Operate safely at all times. Adhere to procedures and proactively spot hazards to reduce risk and ensure a safe working environment and playing an active part of driving a positive health and safety culture for all.
- Coach or train others, including colleagues and apprentices to share learning and best practice amongst the team.
- Utilisation of current and emerging technologies to support the business driving efficiency, including mobile devices and software.
- Undertake all duties with consideration of asset management best practice including working towards best whole life cost, collecting, collating and reporting on asset condition and identification of improvements to maintenance practice.
- Responsible for the identification and timely ordering of spares and replacement defective components as required enabling effective resolution of tasks to enable closure, within skill set.
- Flexible in approach to working across a variety of Engineering locations and departments as the business need requires at Heathrow Engineering.
- Be Responsible for personal appearance, including PPE and work wear including ordering of work wear and PPE through company processes.
- Responsible for good attendance at work and accurate completion of timesheets, including attendance at team meetings, briefings etc.
- Responsible for the safe and effective acceptance handover of minor works or local project area's as required. Oversee and audit quality and standards of contractors work, under the direction of the Team Leader or Duty Engineer.
- Responsible for ensuring skills and competencies required to perform technician duties are maintained through identification of requirements, attendance at training courses and participation in competency management activities.
- Provide an excellent customer experience by communicating with key stakeholders to update as required using various mediums available.
- Participate in Technician Performance Development Review (TPDR) process.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to provide the following:
- City and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Building Services / HVAC
- Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience
- Full UK driving licence is desirable, including the ability to obtain and maintain airside licences and permits.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search