A leading regional Main Contractor is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis, based out of their North...
Mobile Water Hygiene Engineer
Up to £21,000 per annum plus benefits
Cheshire & Greater Manchester Region
My client are a multinational group of support services and construction companies across the UK and due to continued growth and success they are seeking a Mobile Water hygiene Engineer in the Cheshire and Greater Manchester areas.
Based around the Cheshire and Greater Manchester areas the successful applicant with be responsible for a range of monitoring, cleaning, testing and plumbing services as part of my clients Legionella control panel.
Amongst other things the job holder will be tasked with;
- Routine monitoring, testing, maintenance and repairing of water systems, mixing valves and close system heating.
- Water testing samples, cleaning and disinfections in accordance with L8 protocols
- Testing, servicing and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Simple remedial plumbing tasks.
- Analysis, testing and dosing of chilled water and checking of Chlorine dioxide systems and equipment including installation and repair of supplied equipment.
Coming from a technical plumbing background the candidate will ideally have previous water treatment experience relating to compliance, servicing, Legionella monitoring and associated tasks
An understanding of water systems and the analysis of water chemicals would be an advantage to any applicant
For more information and immediate consideration apply now or call Demi on 01216434004
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.