Aerospace Assembly TechnicianInterested in working as an Aerospace Assembly Technician for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!The company is...
Spacecraft Assembly Operator
Interested in working as a Spacecraft Assembly Operator for an Aerospace and Defence Company based in Portsmouth , this may be the role for you!
The company is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. Due to a peak in workload, 20 vacancies have arisen for Mechanical Assembly Technicians to work on our communication satellite payloads.
Main role and responsibilities:
Assembly experience of the following in high quality manufacturing area:
- Detailed assembly and integration (equipment and processes similar to, or to the standard required for aerospace industry).
- Basic engineering hand skills
- Experience using basic hand tools
- Tool control
- Technical documentation
- Handling and use of chemicals and hazardous substances
- Harness securing methods
- Experience use of Measuring equipment, Vernier Callipers / Micrometre
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of working in a cleanroom environment
- Machine shop trained
- Installation and removal coaxial cables / DC harnesses
- Experience carrying out structural activities
- MLI (Multi-Layered Insulation) blanket installation and tailoring experience
- Previous experience of space/aerospace inspection activities
- Inspection of critical electronic/electrical/electro-mechanical hardware
- ESA, aerospace or other high quality wiring experience
- Knowledge on RF systems
Shit work 06:00 - 14:00 or 14:00 - 22:00
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.