Carbon60 are looking to recruit an NDT Manager for our client in the Plymouth area. The job is for 6 months work and rate is...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit an NDT Manager for our client in the Plymouth area. The job is for 6 months work and rate is negotiable depending on experience.
- ONC (or equivalent) in an appropriate subject
- 1 x PCN Level 3 in either MPI, LPI, UT or UT and ToFD
- To provide NDT technologist advice on projects and support to subcontractor packages of work
- Responsibilities for Systems, Structures, Plant and Equipment (SSPE)
- The safe use all NDT plant and equipment.
- The safe use of the NDT laboratory and its associated plant and equipment (including stores).
- To provide technical support and advice to the project team with regard to NDT techniques associated with welding processes.
- To maintain a constant liaison and dialogue with the clients Welding Design and NDT Department to ensure that NDT techniques and procedures used are compatible with the clients standards.
- To conduct on-site and off-site audits for both the department and sub-contracts to ensure adherence to approved procedures.
- To ensure procedures, quality records and test reports are completed satisfactorily in a timely manner
- Nuclear and Marine experience is essential
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.