Line Maintenance Technician12 Month initial contract with possibility of extensionBrize Norton Based£18.00 per hour ltd rate PLUS Shift uplift A fantastic and exciting opportunity has...
Maintenance Control Engineer
Interested in working as a Maintenance Control Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
This Position has come about for a Maintenance Control Engineer based in Brize Norton .
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The A400M Maintenance Control Engineers key responsibilities include
- Maintaining an oversight of all aspects of maintenance on the customers A400M fleet worldwide
- Acting as a focal point for the engineering organisation and liaising with the part 145 maintenance organisation, the part M organisation, the safety and compliance team and the customers to ensure the continued smooth operation of the customers fleet
- Management and recovery of AOG aircraft world wide
- Management of deferred defects, ensuring that they actioned in a timely manner and applying for repair interval extensions when necessary
- Ensuring that aircraft are in the correct role configuration to fulfil the customers mission requirements
- Liaising with the logistic team to ensure that all required parts are available in the correct location when required
- Reporting aircraft availability and serviceability both internally and to the customer
- Monitoring the performance of the third party MRO.
- Liaising with planning and flight operations to ensure all required maintenance is carried out in a timely manner , and to optimise the use of available ground time to ensure that the customers tasking requirements are met
B1 or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
- Previous Maintenance Control or Technical Support experience is desirable
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Effective team player
- Confident and able to work in a high pressure environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.