Fire Alarm Installation EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting a Fire Alarm Installation Engineer for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services...
AC Service Engineer
Carbon60 are recruiting an AC Service Engineer for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations. This role will be based at Oxford University.
The AC Service Engineer will be involved in the servicing, fault finding and repairing of a wide range of air conditioning systems and associated equipment.
- Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is completed according to plan
- Complete appropriate F-Gas records and documentation
- Supervising specialist contractors to ensure work is carried out correctly
- Liaise and respond to helpdesk requests for urgent maintenance requests
- Obtain quotations and provide the necessary information for raising orders
- Perform the role of a call-out engineer when required
- Identify and implement operational improvements in service
The ideal candidate:
- Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, or equivalent experience
- Current 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
- This role requires you to hold a full, clean driver's license
- VRF/VRV with service checker fault finding experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with split systems is an advantage
- Willing and able to cover occasional call-outs
This is a great opportunity for an experienced AC Service Engineer to work for a world leading company at the Oxford University site.
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Salary of UPTO £37,000 per annum + overtime rates
- Excellent company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.