Electrical and Controls SupervisorWe are working with a facilities management company who are at the top of their game, with numerous prestige contracts all over...
Carbon60 are recruiting a Contract Administrator, for a world leader in the design and manufacture of refuse collection vehicles, with an established reputation for supplying quality products that meet the highest expectations.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative duties required for the smooth running of the site based at Hillingdon, Uxbridge.
- To provide support with business administration duties
- Control all documentation required for the workshop functions
- Maintain all ISO documents
- Check that the timesheets carry the correct information for processing
- Liaise with customers whilst their vehicles are in the workshop
- Complete relevant company reports
- Operate a "lean" function at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a demanding administrative/clerical role
- Knowledge of parts ordering and booking in
- Strong MS Word & Excel skills and generally good IT knowledge
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- Able to analyse work and ensure correct presentation
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work extra hours as required e.g. end of month, stocktaking etc.
If you are an experienced Administrator / Clerical Assistant, looking to move in to a permanent position or you want to take your career in a new direction, this could be the ideal move.
What you will get:
- Permanent / full time contract (40 hours per week)
- Salary up to £23,000 pa
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and service days
- Good pension scheme
- Medical cash plan, employee assistance program and company sick pay scheme
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.