Supplier Operations ManagerJob Profile A position for a Supplier Operations Manager is available for our client based in Portsmouth. The successful candidate will report...
Operational Procurement Manager
Carbon60 are proud to be representing an internationally renowned facilities management company who are experiencing a sustained period of expansion with further substantial growth forecasted consistently over the coming years.
They are currently looking to bring in an experienced procurement manager who has had exposure to M&E or construction projects to head up a procurement team in the South.
The Role - Operational Procurement Manager - South East
- Lead an operational procurement team that is responsible for high value contracts. You will be accountable for delivering procurement strategies and deliver a culture of exceptional procurement services through proactive engagement with Contract Teams
- Manage and build operational links between approved suppliers and operational teams. Ensuring effective leadership and management of the operational procurement teams whilst actively demonstrating and instilling a culture of exceptional service.
- Deliver, manage and report accurate financial reports to the procurement director.
- Work with closely with various business managers and the operational procurement team to ensure maximisation of spend for the duration of the contract, as well as devising contract management strategies to support the creation and monitoring of contracts performance throughout the business.
- Instil a culture of quality, ethics and continuously implementing excellent standards along with ensuring team members are empowered to take ownership of their work and looking to further their own development.
- Essential - Prior experience of managing M&E/construction/fabric procurement projects.
- Able to work to very tight time lines and keep calm and effectively lead the team whilst under pressure
- In depth understanding and ability to follow procurement processes
- Confident to present to a range of internal stakeholders, including compelling and convincing cases for business change.
- Manage business relationships and have a proven history of developing commercial opportunities
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension
- Family friendly benefits
If you are an experienced procurement manager based in the South East (Surbiton, London or Eastleigh) with a history of working on M&E/construction/fabric projects and are looking to join a hugely reputable company at an exciting and expansive time then please send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.