Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Administrator for our client in the Thurso area. The job is for 12 months with the potential to be longer depending on work.
- Ideally 1 years Admin experience
Good Communication skills and team worker
Knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
- Undertake process function specific to area
- Keep all data secure and control transmission of all data through company standard procedures
- Input, maintain and retrieve data from electronic database/system
- Provide collation, coordination and verification of documentation to meet department delivery requirements
- Provide general administration function including purchasing, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, distribution of documents, answering telephone queries, archiving
- Provide support to facilities and projects including document control administration
- Provide system administration support to end users
- Contribute to testing of storage/tracking/reporting systems
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post
Anyone interested in this role that has the ex[perience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.