Electrical FitterHampshireCarbon60 are currently recruiting for Electrical Fitters in Hampshire to install, fit, assemble, commission and repair electrical systems on flow control equipment such as...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Electrical Fitter for our client in the Plymouth area. The job is for 3 months, paying £20 p/h. We are looking for Electrical Fitters with experience in the following:
- Undertake the installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of electrical systems as required on ships/submarine/land based systems in the marine defence and commercial industry.
- Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
- Ability to overhaul and install a variety of electrical equipment in control, distribution and control systems covering areas such as weapons, navigation, sensors and communications systems.
- Installation and connection of cabling.
- Set to work by the use of test equipment.
- Carry out functional tests and surveys.
- Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the role of electrical fitter.
- Cleaning up of own work arising.
- Slinging duties as required.
- Any other task within the individual's competence as directed by the company.
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 3532354 and ask for Grant or Jan.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.