Carbon60 are recruiting a HSE Advisor for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations, at a site based in Halsted, Kent.
The HSE Advisor will provide support to the client's operational sites with regard to Health, Safety and Environmental issues. There will be a focus on activities surrounding asbestos. You will provide advice and solutions in line with local requirements.
YOU MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO OBTAIN (SC) SECURITY CLEARENCE - THIS IS A HIGH SECURITY SITE - CLEARANCED WILL BE CARRIED OUT AFTER A JOB OFFER IS MADE
- Act as the site Health, Safety and Environment representative
- Ensuring that the business meets with very high safety standards
- Provide support, advice and guidance to colleagues and clients
- Carry out compliance audits and accident investigations
- Develop and help to continually improve the existing behavioural safety culture
- Co-ordinate and deliver health and safety talks and training sessions
- Maintain and promote compliance of all H&S legislation
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar H&S role
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or higher) qualification
- Understand the management of asbestos in buildings (P405)
- IOSH professional membership
- Good knowledge of ISO systems and their implementation
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation and IT skills
- Full, clean drivers licence
- WILLING AND ABLE TO OBTAIN (SC) SECURITY CLEARENCE
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HSE Advisor to work for a world leading company at their high security site in Kent.
What you will get:
- Permanent contract
- Salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Excellent company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.