Inventory Analyst to analyse and manage PBH provisioning, A/C Teardown harvest lists and other Airframe inventory analysis and optimisation activities.The inventory analyst will also be...
Carbon60 are proud to representing one of the biggest facilities management companies in the UK who are experiencing a planned and strategic period of success and expansion.
They are currently looking for a Tactical Buyer to join their busy purchasing team, this role is to be based in either Eastleigh, Surbiton or Manchester.
The Role - Buyer
- Support the procurement manager in providing a sustainable and cost effective procurement service to the business.
- Work closely with various internal departments to source products and services whilst consistently striving to achieve high standards of quality, service and sustainability whilst ensuring value for money.
- Always challenge costs
- Effectively negotiate cost reductions
- Actively select the best suppliers ensuring to maximise the terms of contract for the duration of the contract
- Ensure the successful account management of key approved suppliers as well as effectively onboarding appropriate new suppliers.
- Act as first point of escalation for any supplier issues
- Ensure clear communication across the business to make the contract teams aware of strategic initiatives.
Person Specification - Buyer
- Experience in procurement in one of the following areas:
- Mechanical and Electrical materials, CAPEX, equipment, subcontractor services.
- Building Fabric: carpenters, electricians, plumbers, drainage engineers, glaziers, roofers, flooring installers, plasterers and brick layers.
- Thorough understanding of procurement processes, negotiation skills and commercial awareness.
- Strong communication skills and experience of dealing with external and internal stakeholders at various levels
- Ideally working towards CIPS (or CIPS qualified)
- Live in a commutable distance to Surbiton, Eastleigh or Manchester and be flexible for occasional travel.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Car or car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare after probationary period
- Family friendly benefits
If you are an experienced procurement professional looking for a new challenge in a well-established and growing business then please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.