Production and Warehouse PlannerMaesteg£competitive plus bonus We have a great opportunity at an established manufacturer who are going through phenomenal growth for a Production and...
Based in the Rogerstone, Newport area.
Are you looking for your next step in the manufacturing industry?
Have experience of a fast paced, electronics production or a similar environment?
Already operating at quite a senior level, with substantial experience in fast paced production?
If you can lead a team, drive continuous improvement and keep the quality high then this just might be the opportunity for you.
Some details about the role:
- Oversee the efficient manufacturing of electronic products
- Understand the technical and legislative elements associated with the industry
- Use KPI's and processes to ensure that goals are achieved
- Drive and improve performance
- Create a culture that encourages and promoted continuous improvement
- Balancing load and capacity planning & ensure output and financial targets are achieved
The ideal person:
- Technical: A firm command of related technology / EMS Processes
- Critical Thinking: Logical, cool under pressure and able to manage in a crisis
- Processes: Builds strategic relationships and knowledge
- Optimisation: Understands management accounting, KPI's and performance in detail
- General: You will need experience in management of people and active strategic output
- Qualifications: HDN or above in a Manufacturing or Production Engineering discipline
If this sounds like something you would like to be involved with, please give us a call.
Production Manager (Electronics Manufacturing) - Rogerstone, Newport.
Carbon60 Cardiff: 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.