HR ManagerThis is an excellent opportunity to join an established facilities management company who are market leaders in their sector and are continuing to go...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a hugely successful and long established manufacturing business in Welshpool.
You will play a central role as the sole HR person on site and will have the full scope of HR responsibility - assisting, aiding and improving the management of relationships between the employer and employees to promote and encourage a high - performance culture.
The Role of HR Manager
- Recruitment; responsibility for the whole recruitment process, writing job descriptions, advertising, sourcing candidates, support through the interview stages and finally arrangement of offers and inductions.
- Manage complex employee relations, inclusive of but not restricted to grievances, absence management, retirement and redundancy.
- Produce monthly HR reports for the board of directors.
- Continuously monitor, implement improvements and changes to HR policies, updating the employee handbook as required.
- Co-ordinate monthly meetings with GMB Union, act as minute taker and ensure any action points are completed.
- Ensure compliance across the business with GDPR laws and Environmental, Health and Safety policies.
The Ideal HR Manager
- Proven history in a HR Generalist role.
- CIPD - or currently working towards
- Good relationship builder - ensuring confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy are used at all times.
- Sound understanding of employment legislation and ability to impart this on others.
- Strong administrative skills whilst organising a busy environment.
This really is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their HR career, moving into a standalone role in a fast paced and busy environment in the Welshpool area.
To apply please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.