Senior Aviation Sales Executive to strengthen existing sales team progressing and managing sales and building customer relationships based in West Sussex with competitive salaryDue to...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a hugely successful and well established organisation who specialise in perimeter safety installation products - specifically, fencing systems, automatic gates, as well as street furniture - seating, tables, litter bins, bollards, handrails etc.
Due to a period of continued success and planned expansion, they are looking for a National Sales Manager to look after a region, mainly concentrating on the South East, with some travel nationally in order to effectively manage other sales staff and attend other offices.
The Role - National Sales Manager
- Define and implement a business strategy that is in line with aggressive growth plans and the general company strategy.
- Work closely with a range of internal stakeholders in order to create sales and marketing plans, paying particular attention to establishing higher margin and sales opportunities.
- Effectively manage the existing customer base (60%) whilst looking to increase contract value, as well as proactively pursue new business opportunities (40%).
- Overall responsibility for meeting sales/margin targets along with your sales team.
The perfect National Sales Manager
- Extensive experience in a sales capacity - ideally within the construction industry.
- Previous team management experience
- Understanding of perimeter security installation products - desirable
- Full UK driving licence - and happy to travel extensively, within the South East (Brentwood based) but also nationally
- Comprehensive IT skills - Microsoft Office
- £35k - £40k basic salary with OTE <£60k
- 25 Days annual leave (increasing with service)
- Departmental bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Company pension scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager in the South East region to take the next step in their career, joining an organisation which can offer a fantastic future and earning potential.
To apply, please send your CV outlining your relevant experience to Steph Hughes for immediate consideration
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.