HR ManagerThis is an excellent opportunity to join an established facilities management company who are market leaders in their sector and are continuing to go...
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established facilities management company who are market leaders in their sector and are continuing to go from strength to strength.
They are looking to bolster their busy London based HR department by bringing in a HR manager on an interim basis. Due to a very busy forecast for 2019 there is a strong possibility that for the right candidate this could become a permanent position.
Initially a 4 - 6 month contract, potential to become permanent thereafter.
The Role - HR Manager
This position requires someone who is accustomed to working in a fast paced HR environment and has the ability to take on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Manage complex employee relations - for example absence management, grievances, disciplinary hearings, resolution of disputes, TUPE and redundancy.
- Have a deep understanding of HR policy and employment law in order to advise colleagues on the terms and conditions of employment, sharing knowledge of best practice at all times.
- Have strong problem solving skills and be able to use prior HR and business knowledge to evidence appropriate decision making skills.
- Continuously review HR procedures, promoting and managing change where necessary
- Ensure that the HR strategy and business goals are aligned.
The Ideal HR manager
- Extensive experience in an HR generalist position
- Firm understanding of HR law - specifically TUPE regs.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of ACAS, COT3, ET1 and ET3 response
- Able to confidently work independently with minimal supervision.
- Competitive Salary
- Potential to become permanent
- Convenient location with easy tube access - Angel, London.
If you are an experienced HR professional based in a commutable distance to Angel and are looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and supportive team please don't hesitate to send your CV for immediate consideration to Steph Hughes.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.