Sales and Service Apprenticeship Swansea
Are you looking to start a career?
Want to work for one of the UK's leading engineering businesses?
Then look no further!
Carbon60 are working in partnership with Eriks UK on an exciting opportunity for a new graduate program specialising within their engineering division.
Who are Eriks?
Eriks are a specialist industrial service provider operating across the UK and Ireland provide a wide base of mechanical engineering solutions and services to all walks of life, from energy to food production and manufacturing.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales & Service Apprentice you will be learning & working to become the voice and face of ERIKS UK&I. You will be working within one of our busy service centres, communicating with our customers on a day to day basis via telephone, email and sometimes face to face visits. You will be working alongside our experience Sales & Service Advisors, Team Leaders and Managers who will help you understand what we do, how we do it and why we do it. Some of tasks and duties you will be doing are:
· Initiating, developing, and maintaining customer relationships
· Establishing customer requirements
· Preparing, submitting, and following up customer quotations
· Order processing
Your apprenticeship will be with BMS Progress Training, based in Warrington, your education will be a mix of Face to Face and virtual learning throughout the duration of your apprenticeship. Accommodation, meals, and travel is provided and paid for by ERIKS UK&I during block weeks of education.
Locations: Aberdeen, Pensnett, Gateshead, Swansea
What will you get?
Whilst gaining skills and experience within the sales and service division you will also gain a fully accredited Level 3 customer service specialist certification and level 4 Sales Executive qualification.
Salary for this role is £19,800.
Benefits & Extras:
· 25 days plus bank holidays annual holiday entitlement
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Employee Assistance Programme including
· Life, Money and Wellbeing support
· Unlimited Video GP Appointments
· 8 Mental Health Therapy session a year
· 2 Medical second opinion consultation per year
· Company Sick Pay
· Group Income Protection - after a period of sickness absence
· Onsite Parking at all our sites
· Long service recognition
· Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
· Free ERIKS Branded workwear
· Free Eye tests
5 GCSE's including English and Maths (Grades 9-4 or A-C) or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a business that truly values its employees but most importantly an excellent career path within the world of engineering.
Assessment days will be held throughout the summer of 2024 with various dates for each location.
For more information, please contact Jemma at Carbon60 on 01329 745940
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.