A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to join the a leading team based in Scotland for their Site Services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing contracts from receiving an order through to delivery completion and ensuring that the customer has a positive experience throughput the order process.
Managing a team of around 6 initially, this site is due to grow and you will be front and centre throughout.
- Ensure projects are understood, planned and delivered commercially and contractually and within budget, working closely with the project team.
- Provide support for quotations including information on costs and time lines of works.
- Lead and develop the Service Team for the region.
- Improve and maintain a high standard of delivery and customer engagement.
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and Safety on site at all times.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and require a full driving licence.
A car is provided for the role.
For more information or to apply then contact Darren Matthews or click apply.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.