Project Manager - Minor Works (FM)
Project Manager - Minor Works - (FM) - Barnsley (Northwest) - £54,560 inclusive of car allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK for one of their prestigious clients in a Mobile role reporting to the Barnsley Office, with regular travel across the Northwest.
Salary: £54,560 inclusive of car allowance plus excellent benefits package.
Location: Mobile role, reporting to the Barnsley Office, with regular travel across the Northwest
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Prepare specifications briefs, Tender works in line with Procurement Policy
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders.
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control.
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors.
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface.
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in-house team.
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover, and invoicing.
- Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within the requirements of the contract needs
- Manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM) in accordance with procedures and current relevant legislation.
The successful candidate:
- Proven and extensive experience in a Project Manager role within the Building Services Industry.
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
- Ability to plan and organise their work effectively to meet changing environments and needs.
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multitask building services related projects.
- Ability to liaise with and supervise contractors.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and safe working practices
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage.
- IT skills required with specific reference to the Microsoft suite of packages.
- Hold sufficient Health and Safety (CDM) experience that allows the effective running of projects.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.