Mobile Electrician (SE England)
Carbon 60 is looking to recruit a Mobile Electrician for its leading Facilities Management client covering SE London and Kent
This is initially a temporary role leading to a permanent position after 3 months
- You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record with experience of planned maintenance in a highly regulated environment.
- Be able to isolate defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conduct preventative maintenance and reactive repair
- Provide the installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Taking an active part in the on call rota
- Comply with Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures are always maintained.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 18th Edition, minimum requirements.
- Ability to gain and maintain City & Guilds QS if/when required.
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing - Preferred or working towards.
- C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification - Preferred.
- Thames Water Passport - Gain and maintain.
- Authorised Person - Low Voltage and Confined Spaces - Desirable.
- Smart and presentable.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships both internal and externally to the contract.
This would suit an experienced electrician looking for a long term, mobile role working for a long established and leading FM company
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.