Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management
Maintenance Manager - Facilities Management - Barrow in Furness - Up to £55,000 plus car allowance of £4860 plus excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK at one of their prestigious clients' sites based in Barrow in Furness who are experiencing significant growth.
Salary: £55,000 plus car allowance of £4860.
Opportunity for overtime
25 days Holiday plus BH
Location: Barrow in Furness
Hours of work: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- To lead and develop the Engineering Maintenance team through effective communication, training, and development.
- To support and develop a managed and cost-effective maintenance programme for the site services buildings, plant, systems, and equipment.
- To evaluate customer requirements and produce proposals including cost and timescales. Monitor the progress of the planned maintenance and remedial works to agree costs and time.
- To provide an engineering service to design, plan and project manage minor site refurbishment and equipment installations, seeking energy savings where possible.
- To support and manage Health, Safety and Environment and risk management processes.
- To support the Account Manager to ensure HR, budget and reporting requirements are fully met.
- Responsible for all electrical infrastructure across site under your control.
- To Review all Contractor Service Reports, identifying actions required to satisfy issues.
- To maintain all aspects of water management on site, and act as Responsible Person for effective control of Legionella.
The successful candidate:
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety, and operational performance.
- To have a minimum of a trade qualification, ideally electrical background.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Maintenance Management disciplines
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation, and management.
- Have good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
- Pro-active approach
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems - analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- The ability to organize, plan and prioritise work.
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.