Mobile Gas Engineer (Oxford)
Carbon 60 is looking to recruit a Mobile Gas Engineer for its leading Facilities Management client based in Oxford
This a mobile role. A work vehicle will be provided so a full UK drivers licence will be required
Working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Pay rate is £25ph PAYE
This role will initially be for 3 months with a view to making this a permanent position
To service, maintain, repair and install gas appliances/installations including emergency out of hrs repairs.
- Support the Line Manager in the day to day implementation of company policies, procedures and standards
- Carry out maintenance and installation activities
- Monitor the progress of maintenance/installation tasks
- Ensure that all Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments are appropriate
- Provide regular updates to your Supervisor/Line Manager
- Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service.
- Assist in other ad hoc functions within skills level, training and experience on an as-instructed basis
- Good temperament, polite and courteous
- Willingness to train
- High standards of personal integrity and professionalism with the adaptability to change
- The ability to organise, plan and prioritise work
- Have COCN1 qualification and experience in Oil, Heating and Air Conditioning
- The individual must be willing to undergo DV clearance
This is an ideal opportunity to work for a leading FM company with the probability of a permanent position
For further details please contact Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.