Apprentice - Vehicle Assembler
Apprentice Vehicle Assembler
Join a dynamic and leading multinational engineering company specialising in vehicle testing, modification, and conversion for various applications, including hypercars, buses, military vehicles, and heavily modified vehicles. With operations across Europe, our client is offering a unique opportunity for 4 passionate individuals to embark on an apprenticeship programme to become an expert Assembly Technician.
As an Apprentice Assembly Technician, you will be an integral part of a large-scale project involving the conversion of 100 road vehicles into specialised armoured vehicles for public sector use. This apprenticeship offers a blend of practical training and theoretical knowledge, providing a foundation in engineering practices within an exciting and challenging environment.
- Learn the process of re-assembling vehicles after modification for specialist operations.
- Utilise various tools, interpret engineering drawings, and work efficiently and safely.
- Follow production pictures to strip down and rebuild vehicles according to specifications.
- Upgrade vehicle components, including electronic systems and controls.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals in a hands-on learning environment.
Qualifications and Benefits:
- Passion for engineering and a desire to build a career in the field.
- Full-time wage of £22,000 during the apprenticeship.
- Gain a Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Apprenticeship and a diploma in Manufacturing.
- Opportunity for significant further training and development post-apprenticeship.
Support & Training you will receive:
- Health & Safety: Comply with regulations, identify risks, and contribute to safety improvements.
- Environmental: Follow environmental procedures and contribute to achieving standards.
- Lean Manufacturing Operations: Demonstrate skills in following SOPs and maintaining lean principles.
- Quality Control: Accurately complete check sheets and monitor process and equipment data.
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolve problems using effective tools and techniques.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to process improvement activities and eliminate waste.
- Communication: Demonstrate effective communication skills in various formats.
- Workplace Organisation: Maintain an efficient and organised work site within a lean manufacturing environment.
If you are passionate about engineering, and ideally cars, and starting your career in a dynamic environment, apply now to be part of this exciting apprenticeship program. Develop your skills, gain valuable qualifications, and contribute to a significant project in the automotive industry.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.