CARBON60 is looking for Warehouse Technician to work for very well known domestic production company.
Support all functions within the Site
- To assist in the loading and offloading of vehicles
- To unbox and re-box all Dyson products and parts
- To book in and dispatch using SAP, CRM, PCF and courier systems
- To ensure cleanliness of all our products and working environment using dust extraction equipment and cleaning materials and products provided
- Assist the disposal of all site waste ensuring site recycling processes and procedures are followed and on site equipment is used correctly.
- Picking, Packing and Dispatching of Dyson products and parts working to achieve set performance targets.
- Replenishment of our parts and products in all our on site stock locations
- Work as a team member to deliver high quality products and good customer service.
- Follow reclamation, preparation, regarding and packing standard operating procedures and quality standards documentation.
- Complete all documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping of all operational areas.
- All manual handling activities
To be an effective member of the team
- To participate in solving issues which affect the Bumpers Farm site.
- To act as a role model to colleagues to ensure professionalism, enthusiasm and respect are actively displayed to all internal and external stakeholders.
- To complete all relevant company training.
Fulfil other or Special duties as required & defined separately:
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- Fix things that need fixing.
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Special Duties as discussed.
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager.
Pay rate : £11ph.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off
Start day: ASAP
Hours : 7AM-5.15ph
Early finish on day 4, free hot or cold lunch every day and chance for over time.
If this sound like a great opportunity for you contact Carbon60 based at Fareham office to start your career in manufacturing industry. Please contact Agnes on 441329745970 to have a chance start even today !
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.