Major Projects Administrator
Major Projects Administrator - 6-month contract in Southampton - FANTASTIC JOB OPPORTUNITY!
- £33,500 annually plus benefits
- Working hours - Monday to Friday days
- Job is in Southampton
- Immediate start for the right applicant
- Undertake research and the gathering of background information on behalf of the managers within the Division, including land ownership details.
- Maintain up-to-date programmes for each major development project.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and to provide support at meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of development briefs, steering group meetings and general administration duties.
- Assist with the supervision and management of the programme and resources for development projects from development concept through to facilitating construction on site.
- Educated to degree level.
- Knowledge of City planning
- Previous experience of MS Word, Excel, Internet, and e-mail essential
- Experience of GIS
- Project Management experience
£33,500 annually with overtime and benefits
Potential long-term job - great working environment.
Excellent opportunity and perfect for candidates living in the Southampton area, with experience.
Call Albert at Carbon60 on 02922260792 or email your CV if interested
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.