Credit Controller (Belfast)
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to work for a large utilities company based in Belfast on a long-term ongoing position.
ROLE: Credit Controller
SALARY: £22,300 per annum (PAYE)
JOB TYPE: initially 6 months (ongoing)
LOCATION: Belfast (BT2)
HOURS: Full time, Monday to Friday. Hybrid pattern.
- Contacting customers when payment is overdue, monitor accounts and proactively engage with customers, providing a high level of customer service and finding the best ways to recover payment for bills.
- Working flexibly to action incoming workflow on a daily basis including, calls, emails, & letters; complete weekly reports; be an escalation point for queries that are preventing payment and work with colleagues and customers to resolve these promptly.
- Actively engaging in projects and business improvement initiatives.
- Analysing data, updating monthly reports and KPIs and providing regular reports and updates to management team to ensure individual and team objectives are met.
- Working positively towards individual and collective objectives & targets.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Experience of working in a credit control or customer accounts environment where you will have worked directly with customers to resolve queries and recover payments due.
- Be organised and have exceptional attention to detail with the ability to produce consistently accurate work.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- High standard of IT, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills.
Application by CV or call Paloma Lopez at Carbon60 on 07360 514 822.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.