Carbon 60 is looking to recruit an Electrician for its leading Facilities Management client based on Deeside
Salary is £32000pa based on a 37.5 hour working week. Overtime paid at 1.5x Monday to Saturday, 2.0x Sundays and Bank Holidays
To ensure that the delivery of electrical aspects are delivered in an effective, efficient and professional manner
- Demonstrate a proven track record with experience of planned maintenance in a highly regulated environment.
- To isolate defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolate the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem.
- Conduct preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Installation of electrical systems and associated equipment followed up with the appropriate certification.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates / quotations as required.
- Taking an active part in the on call system, which may require the applicant to become an authorised person
- Conform to safety rules and apply good engineering and safety practices.
- Have a multi-skilled background with a good understanding of steam generation & HVAC systems.
- Have a good understanding of High Voltage systems
- Be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops
- Have responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Provision of information on progress of allocated work orders.
- Adhere to all current company procedures.
- Adhere to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Be willing to work in secure and sensitive environment on an exclusively manned site.
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Experience of standby power systems including prime movers and UPS
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers on complex and interrelated issues on an ongoing basis
- Understanding of A/C systems and controls
- Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare or processing industry and working within a GMP environment would be an advantage
- Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to work patterns
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a market leading FM company in a highly prestigious location
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.